Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whoo-Hoo

Well, I have FINALLY landed a new job- which I begin in a week. This will be interesting......a new job. I guess I will be staying in LA after all (and yes, there was a question about that for a while!) I have one week left before going to work, so I am going to strive to enjoy this last week. Now that I know I will have an income, I will feel freer to enjoy California while I wait to return to the salt mines.

What should I do? I am thinking of a drive up the coast- with no particular destination- just drive until....??? That could be cool.....maybe some time at the beach. But don't worry, I won't be like laying in the sun or swimming or anything like that--- the unemployment has not done any favors for my figure. I look like I am 6 months pregnant! Oh well- time to lose the belly. I guess I could tell everyone that it is baby weight---- except that I don't have a baby. Hmmmm.....the thing I hate most about gaining weight, and believe me, I have a lot of experience, is having to buy new fat clothes. They tell you to get rid of the fat clothes once you lose the weight, so I always do, and then I inevitably gain the weight back.

Well, for now I suppose that I will now be employed, but as a result of the above mentioned weight gain I will be single for a while longer! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who gives a shit. go eat your tofu. do you remember shouwing your thong at work? we do!