Monday, August 11, 2008

This will be the best movie ever made

OMG-- Goonies 2????? WTF???? This is going to be great!!! I can hardly wait! My BFF told me about this little gem.....WOW! They are getting the original cast together (this is not a joke--- can you imagine the original Data?)......

This got me to thinking, what other movies should there be sequels to?

Let's think for a moment.....
I am seeing a Weird Science 2....Gary and Wyatt are back....as geeky old men who create a woman and have to shower with her!
I am having visions of Seventeen Candles.....RIGHT? That would be great-- I wonder what Jake is up to these days?
Maybe a Lunch Club......that could be cool- with Claire and Bender meeting up again at the class reunion? OMG that would be great.....

They make SO many stupid movies these days.....they should just get back to the great classics!

7 comments:

Allison said...

I wanna see Chunk doing the truffle shuffle!

Unknown said...

yeah, i can't wait...here's a movie qoute for you. "Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Chris said...

Is that from Roxanne???

Unknown said...

Nope, far from it. Let me know if you need a hint.

Chris said...

I need a hint dammit

Unknown said...

ok it wasn't fair. it's a korean movie. i know you won't get it. the movie is called Oldboy.

Chris said...

Never even heard of it.....you can only quote movies that I have actually seen-- no stupid boy movies like Star Wars or Princess Bride.