Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I interrupt you for this commercial break.....

Do certain commercials drive any one else to the brink of insanity? There are a few commercials out there that actually anger me. Let's make a list, shall we?? (Since I am a list maker!!)

1. The Welches White Grape Juice Commercial.
  • The little blonde girl in that commercial should be throttled. Never before have I wanted to punch someone in the throat as much as that little girl. AHHHHHHH.....even thinking about her makes me mad....
2. The Vonage commercial-
  • This is the one with the split screen with the orange vonage lady on the right side and "those other guys" on the left side of the screen. What is wrong with that lady? Were her parents brother and sister? Did she eat a lot of paint chips as a child? Check out her eyebrows....she is not natural...nothing about her was formed in nature.
3. The Hotlinks commercial-
  • This clever little ditty has a bunch of "football" player types cooking brats and hot dogs while doing a cheer..."I say Hillshire you say farms...." The reason that this one angers me is because fat men are allowed on TV, but certainly not fat women....hmmmm...I think that this is a bit of discrimination
What other commercials are out there that make you crazy????? Sure there are good ones, but I never believed, until the little Welches girl, that one little commercial could drive me into a murderous rage. Do you think that there is a legal defense for violence resulting in annoying little girls on commercials????

No comments: