Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wipeout

Here I am, a little over one week into unemployment. I had the joy of watching "Wipeout" last night. Before anyone says anything, yes, I understand I have a problem. It's not my fault, I don't have a life right now! Someone has to do it, so let it be me!

So I am watching this new show. Again, not my fault because the new season of Biggest Loser isn't on yet, so I am relegated to watching Wipeout. But I gotta tell you, watching people try to make it through a ridiculous obstacle course for $50,000, priceless! OMG, I haven't laughed that hard in YEARS. IT was awesome. I don't know why watching people take a bite out of a wooden plank or be spun until they nearly ralph is so great, but it is!!! This was like Double Dare, but for old people. WOW- and the male jazz dancer won it all! That was good!

No comments: