Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Slackers Log Unemployment Date 6.18.2008

Wow-there is a lot of CRAP on television, and yet I find myself addicted. Let me give you an example, Melrose Place and Beverly Hills 90210 reruns. Wow! Now, you would think that because I now LIVE in California, a mere couple of blocks from Melrose, that I might not want to watch these trashy 10 year old dramas. But, you would be wrong, because I have become re-addicted. This is not good. It's a disease- for which I may not be cured.

Then there is the women's channel- Lifetime and WE and all of that- from Snapped to re-runs of Will and Grace, I need not get off of the couch!! And all of the Discovery channels, OMG! Deadliest Catch (now I want to be a crab fisherman), Jon and Kate Plus 8; Medical Mysteries (by the end of my unemployment I am pretty sure I could be a surgeon and remove most tumors!!) Let us not forget about the plastic surgery shows either-- holy crap they can do a lot of stuff. If only I were rich and could afford the double chin-ectomy that I am dreaming of-- hey, this is Hollywood, right?

No comments: