Sunday, March 8, 2009

Honestly......

What the hell- do I have a beacon of light that only the irrational and retarded men can read that says "take me to bed...."

So, i have officially stopped dating on eharmony- the last guy was promising-- he did all the right things; paid for dinner, sent me flowers....then he went crazy. Actually, we went limp, then crazy.

I don't consider myself ugly- I mean, I don't have a vestigial wing or a hidden tail or anything like that- so when there have been a couple of drinks and some awkward kissing and the guy still isn't "ready"- how does a girl not take that personally. So, naturally I start listing all the things are wrong with me and why I can't get a guy hard-- even though the mere idea of fake tits will get a guy off, I am unable to do that. Sooo--- I am off to spend a life in spinsterhood, with my amazing cat and too many books.

I think that this ending with Robin is harder than I thought. Though I was being very fleeting about it when it went down, I am sad he didn't return my call, sad that no one loves me or finds me attractive or wants to start a live with me. But then again- I get to wear granny panties all the time!!! OH- YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

We have a comfy couch and lots of love for you here in CO! Not..that..kind..of..love, but love in a clean way!