Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To my loyal followers-- all three of you....

Okay, it was pointed out to me that I have been a slacker and have not posted anything new lately. Fair enough....see...I've been really busy....with....er.....looking for a job? Yeah, looking for a job, that's the ticket!!!

Okay, I am so busted... I have been eating a lot of stuffed crust pizzas, drinking a lot of crown, and taking a lot of naps. Ahhh, the jewels of unemployment. It's really exhausting to have to fit blogging and my many other ignored chores (like cleaning the cat box, showering.....you know, it's the little things!) in between episodes of Beverly Hills 90210 and Jon and Kate Plus 8. Then you throw in a couple episodes of Tori and Dean Inn Love, Deadliest Catch, I Survived a Japanese Game Show...and then...the coups de graw: Shark week....IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I hear that admitting that you have a problem is the first step to solving that addiction. I am not ready to admit that reality television is a problem in my life. There is nothing like watching three or four hours of good old fashion Shark Week shows while eating an entire pizza and drinking half a bottle of crown. I am not pathetic-- I RULE!!!

So, anyone else ever have a strange experience that you know of someone in high school...never really paid much attention, then you meet up like 15 years later at various visits home, and you are looking at him or her and thinking 'YUMMY"? But then you just know that he or she is looking at you and saying "those really were the best years of your life"......

Oh well....transcontinental flings never pan out in the end! Or do they??????

2 comments:

Allison said...

UHHHHH...are you looking at me and saying "Yummy"? I need to find that Tweety shirt! Quit being so hard on yourself--THESE are the best days of your life!

Chris said...

you weren't even wearing a tweety shirt. I was hoping to get some before certain people left for Atlanta.......he touched my leg, that's an invitation, right???????